Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,498 prices entered by 1,331 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.755 INR / GBP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 218% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨298,055 (£3,559) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)