Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11960 INR / XOF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 102% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,162 (1,029,816 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)