Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11169 INR / XOF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 63% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,310 (1,229,351 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)