Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.479 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 38% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,331 ($1,758) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)