Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.459 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 70% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,196 ($1,974) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (44 minutes ago)