Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.074 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 30% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,384 ($1,358) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Atlanta, Georgia costs $18,860 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 2 hours ago)