Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.081 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 35% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,752 ($1,171) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,151 (39 minutes ago)