Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.298 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,091 (4,049 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)