Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30346 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 171% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,736 (589,001 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)