Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29154 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 158% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,242 (611,389 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 2 hours ago)