Cost of living comparison between Ljubljana, Slovenia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 91% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,942 (€2,455) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)