Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.845 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 57% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,968 (17,964 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)