Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.545 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 49% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,665 (15,685 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (19 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)