Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.602 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 49% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,074 (16,522 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (32 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)