Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.921 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 44% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,639 (19,453 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)