Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.855 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 44% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,134 (13,148 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)