Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.931 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 30% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,200 (11,283 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)