Cost of living comparison between Lisbon, Portugal and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,300 prices entered by 357 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.860 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 73% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,100 (€1,854) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)