Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.368 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 41% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨55,617 (元5,937) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (35 minutes ago)