Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12076 INR / CRC
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 28% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,718 (₡ 626,984) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)