Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12062 INR / CRC
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 31% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,340 (₡ 848,475) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)