Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11867 INR / CRC
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 30% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,555 (₡ 1,024,293) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)