Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11302 INR / CRC
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 25% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,001 (₡ 698,978) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)