Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11532 INR / CRC
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 25% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,251 (₡ 878,033) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)