Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11243 INR / CRC
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 25% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,957 (₡ 844,577) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,574 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (43 minutes ago)