Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.579 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 154% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,746 (€2,162) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (38 minutes ago)