Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 54% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,169 (€1,362) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (24 minutes ago)