Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 53% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,097 (€2,035) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (32 minutes ago)