Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09411 INR / MWK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 15% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,133 (915,273 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)