Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09501 INR / MWK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,708 (1,059,938 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)