Cost of living comparison between Lilongwe, Malawi and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09383 INR / MWK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,839 (1,032,100 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)