Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09002 INR / MWK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 13% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,060 (878,202 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (26 minutes ago)