Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08878 INR / MWK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 12% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,225 (836,039 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)