Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.609 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,776 (元7,782) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (21 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (22 minutes ago)