Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.148 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,376 (元6,639) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (40 minutes ago)