Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.745 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,139 ($1,947) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (25 minutes ago)