Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.459 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,385 ($2,259) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)