Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.625 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨82,831 (4,982 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)