Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.262 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,292 (Php59,682) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)