Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.359 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,953 (Php58,080) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (41 minutes ago)