Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.429 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 7% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨72,793 ($1,113) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)