Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.529 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 7% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨78,295 ($1,213) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 2 hours ago)