Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.426 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨78,254 ($1,161) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)