Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.464 INR / DOP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨71,326 (RD$ 48,713) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)