Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.377 INR / DOP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨51,358 (RD$ 37,285) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (about 1 hour ago)