Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.472 INR / DOP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨66,348 (RD$ 45,064) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)