Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 59% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,373 (€1,805) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (38 minutes ago)