Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 60% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,227 (€1,376) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (44 minutes ago)