Cost of living comparison between Lanzhou, China and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.884 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 5% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨74,249 (元7,512) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)