Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.504 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 8% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨86,488 (元9,100) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)