Cost of living comparison between Lagos, Nigeria and Allahabad, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21888 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 31% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,944 (374,382 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 2 hours ago)