Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.453 INR / PGK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 79% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,385 (5,935 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)