Cost of living comparison between Lae, Papua New Guinea and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.458 INR / PGK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 46% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,828 (5,538 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)