Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09600 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 49% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,269 (CH$971,513) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)