Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.414 INR / BOB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 34% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,974 ($b9,664) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (30 minutes ago)