Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.737 INR / BOB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 56% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,702 ($b10,035) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (about 2 hours ago)