Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.510 INR / BOB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 26% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,798 ($b8,286) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)