Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.948 INR / BOB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 34% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,987 ($b8,442) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)