Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.358 INR / BOB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 26% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,092 ($b10,910) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)