Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.446 INR / BOB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,804 ($b7,284) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)