Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.797 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 66% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,250 ($1,763) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (37 minutes ago)