Cost of living comparison between La Ceiba, Honduras and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.962 INR / HNL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 33% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,731 (L 35,020) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (about 1 hour ago)