Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.752 INR / HNL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,271 (L 30,983) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.99 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lagos costs 10,000,000,000 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Provo, Utah costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (33 minutes ago)