Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 72% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,391 (€1,873) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 100 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Changchun costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)