Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 883 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 212.680 INR / KWD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 138% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,907 (Dinar 827) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (31 minutes ago)