Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 899 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 214.077 INR / KWD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 175% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨220,272 (Dinar 1,029) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $869 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (40 minutes ago)