Cost of living comparison between Kursk, Russia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.071 INR / RUB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,202 (руб 75,845) in Kursk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)