Cost of living in Kuopio, Finland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuopio (Finland) is 59% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,141 (€2,064) in Kuopio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (42 minutes ago)