Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.054 INR / GHS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 15% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨53,400 (GH₵3,547) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)