Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38820 INR / AOA
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 42% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,805 (295,736 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.99 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (24 minutes ago)