Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.113 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,190 (RM4,335) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (about 1 hour ago)