Cost of living comparison between Kuching, Malaysia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.033 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 57% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,847 (RM6,103) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)