Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.509 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 42% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,969 (RM5,510) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 2 hours ago)