Cost of living comparison between Kuantan, Malaysia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.996 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 46% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,453 (RM5,717) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)