Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.786 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,594 (RM7,547) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (41 minutes ago)