Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.552 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,789 (RM4,458) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)