Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,677 prices entered by 347 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.054 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,882 (RM4,332) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)