Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,023 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.336 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,588 (RM4,277) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (18 minutes ago)