Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.001 INR / NOK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 177% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨216,186 (kr 27,019) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)