Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.451 INR / NOK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 163% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨246,825 (kr 33,128) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)