Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.918 INR / NOK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 201% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨232,101 (kr 29,314) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (42 minutes ago)