Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.862 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,576 (6,075 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)