Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.526 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,620 (3,812 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Szczecin costs 1.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)