Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.118 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,158 (4,245 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (43 minutes ago)