Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.281 INR / HKD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 183% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,699 (HK$20,492) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)