Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.612 INR / HKD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 233% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨208,198 (HK$24,176) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)