Cost of living comparison between Koudougou, Burkina Faso and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11117 INR / XOF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 22% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,105 (684,574 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (42 minutes ago)