Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10980 INR / XOF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 11% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,346 (631,585 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (35 minutes ago)