Cost of living comparison between Koudougou, Burkina Faso and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11081 INR / XOF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 15% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,605 (781,596 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)