Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11910 INR / XOF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 13% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,441 (750,990 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)