Cost of living comparison between Kotka, Finland and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.185 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 49% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,895 (€1,652) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (38 minutes ago)