Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.966 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 34% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,217 (€1,790) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (34 minutes ago)