Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.941 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 57% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,834 (€1,176) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,728 (23 minutes ago)