Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.063 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,852 (RM5,500) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (41 minutes ago)