Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.574 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 47% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,430 (8,292 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (43 minutes ago)