Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.620 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 53% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,573 (6,446 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (22 minutes ago)