Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.787 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 76% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,209 (6,665 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)