Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.301 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨70,827 (Php54,459) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)