Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.263 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨65,433 (Php51,805) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)