Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.368 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨57,403 (Php41,957) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)