Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,818 (¥190,649) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (31 minutes ago)