Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.242 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨85,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨78,698 (4,314TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)