Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.392 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨54,444 (3,783TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (about 1 hour ago)