Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20611 INR / KZT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨55,667 (270,087 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)