Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00897 INR / UZS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 26% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨87,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨63,954 (7,133,480 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 1 hour ago)