Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00849 INR / UZS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 28% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨49,779 (5,862,160 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Gurgaon costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nyeri costs Shilling30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)