Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01557 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 18% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨58,569 (3,761,584 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)