Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00800 INR / UZS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 29% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨44,898 (5,610,506 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (34 minutes ago)