Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00855 INR / UZS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 33% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨87,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨58,500 (6,841,958 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)