Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02097 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 8% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨86,691 (4,133,981 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (22 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)